- Lyric sheet included – in English: When you buy the album download here, you also receive a copy of the lyrics. (This is not included if you buy the downloads anywhere else.)
- Easy to use: Download songs and play in your iPod/digital media player or your computer. Once you purchase it and click the link to download the song or album, you will have it instantly.
- High Quality: The files are high-fidelity MP3 format (190kbs) and are not copy protected, so you can move them around to different devices and burn to a CD as you like!
Released in March 2010, In My House is a collection of songs written to entertain and delight children, while introducing them to words in English they can use throughout their day. As part of the Englsih All Day program, the 17 songs are the centerpiece of a rich learning experience.
The original version of this album in Spanish (En Mi Casa) has drawn rave reviews from customers and has won 3 National awards (see below) since it’s release in early 2009: The National Parenting Center and Parent’s Choice Seals of Approval and an iParenting Media Award for Outstanding Product. As a gift or for your own enjoyment, In My House is a great way to sing, laugh and learn.
More about the In My House CD:
- 17 songs (14 originals, 3 traditionals)
- Lots of repetition of relevant English language
- The songs are about stuff you do in your house
- The songs are catchy – you’ll find yourself singing (practicing!) a lot.
- In the Morning
- Hello Friends
- Mr. Sun
- Start Dancing
- Are you Hungry?
- Wash your Hands
- Open the Refrigerator
- Set the Table
- Two Hands
- Little Monkey
- And More!
This is a CD that is marketed as a way to introduce children to the Spanish language. What our testers didn’t expect was to pop it into the car CD and fall in love with the music. From the catchy lyrics to the lively and upbeat tunes this is far more than a language lesson on a disc. Many parents told us that this quickly took over top position on the playlist zooming to the top of the family charts, with a bullet! “En La Manana” starts things off on the right foot and is just one of those tunes
Singalingo has assembled a CD packed with tunes that move at an age appropriate pace and that families will enjoy singing throughout the day. The CD is true to the company motto: “Make Life a Musical.
En Mi Casa (In My House) is … catchy and easy to learn, the songs are about everyday topics in places kids already find themselves, so practicing Spanish just happens. Kids ask for Sing-A-Lingo again and again, and parents can feel good about listening in or singing along!