Home with kids? You have a great opportunity to offer them language (Spanish or English) from sun up until sun down. Let us help you make it fun!
- The songs narrate the activities of daily life with young children.
- The English CD and Download include lyrics.
- The Spanish version of In My House is the winner of 4 National Awards from leading parenting publications.
Watch the video, and sample the songs below to experience Sing-A-Lingo and learn how to teach children ESL using our effective method.
How you might use In My House in your home:
We’ve paired our In My House songs and activities with 12 typical daily events to help you easily integrate ESL into your day.
Pick and choose the language-learning songs that feel right for you. Songs are available in English only or Spanish only on CD or MP3.
1. Wake Up – In The Morning Get ‘em out of bed with our energetic song about the morning routine (washing hands, getting dressed, eating breakfast). In the Morning Sample
2. Breakfast – Wash Your Hands. Wash up before eating ANY meal with our song about washing hands, face and teeth. Wash Your Hands
3. Morning Activity – Hello Friends is a great way to start the day and learn vocabulary kids can use with everyone they meet throughout the day. Add appropriate gestures (like a wave for saying hello) to help the learning stick. Movements linked to new vocabulary have been proven to improve retention, aid memory. 02 Hello Friends
4. Snack – Are You Hungry? Learn how to ask and answer this everyday question with this funky tune. Are You Hungry
5. Active Play – March! Kids LOVE marching, jumping, running and walking with this song —but pay attention because it gets you to stop and start on cue—freeze dance style! March
6. Lunch – Open The Refridgerator. Sing while you’re making your lunch—this song narrates taking different foods out of the fridge to make a healthy meal together. Open the Refrigerator
7. Play – Where Are You? Hide and seek makes a great afternoon activity. Where Are You
10. Dinner – Set The Table. Sing our song and learn what you need next to completely set the table! Set the Table
11. Bath – Bubbles. Bubbly and upbeat, this song teaches simple language about bathtime! Bubbles
12. Bedtime – Good Night, Friends Singable Book. We’ve illustrated the bathtime song (Bubbles), and the lullaby (Good Night) from the In My House Album. An easy way to end each day with a loving English lesson. Good NIght
Our Price: $13.95 +SH
Choose from a variety of our designs at our partner Zazzle.com, with the option of printing child’s name right on some of the shirts.